Kim in London

Friday, March 30, 2007

It's That Time Again, Kids!

Yes, time to get packed and ready to head back to my second favorite country, jolly old England. I'm taking a very, very small school group over on the 9th and we're staying for ten days. I've packed nothing. I've planned nothing to wear. I don't even have a suitcase for this trip. The one I bought the last time-described here--is just entirely too large for this trip. I am trying to keep my stuff more managable this time around, plus I've lost a bunch of weight so I don't actually need as much room for my clothes as I used to. I haven't even actually laid eyes on my passport in months. I guess I better get in the mood. I think I'm going to read old blog entries to fire up some excitement.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home