Kim in London

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Heading back

Five and I are leaving tomorrow for his first trip to London. We're packed and pretty much ready. I think it's a personal record--I don't need to run buy anything tomorrow, I'm not waiting on anything to finish up in the dryer and I am not dead tired or all jittery.

Will update once we arrive--assuming we survive the trip and the schlep of 100 lbs. of luggage from Heathrow to Bayswater--still not sure on the best method of transport. We're going to assess our level of deadness upon arrival and choose between tube and a train to get in from the airport.

Ten days, staying in a studio flat--we'll probably be bat shit crazy after all that together time in such a confined place, but I'm looking forward to the trip. Very excited to see how Five reacts to seeing the touristy things and also looking forward to hitting the markets: Portobello, Camden, Spitalsfiled and Borough for sure. Oh, and Primark on Oxford St. I'm soooo going shopping this trip. Can.not.wait!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home