Kim in London

Monday, July 04, 2005

Check, check, check

I think I'm ready to go. The new suitcase is packed. All of the kids' clothing is packed. The sleeping bags have been located for their camping trip. The house has been sort of cleaned. I've printed off everything I can think off. I've sent itineraries to various people so if I forget where I'm supposed to be, I can call them...of course, I just realized a few moments ago that I don't have a calling card that I can think of. I'm hoping I can scrounge around and find one from my New York trip. I think I had a free one that I didn't use. If not, I suppose I'll be purchasing something in the airport tomorrow during the generous layover in Hotlanta.

Now I just have to make myself go to sleep. That's going to be the hardest part of all. Eeek!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home